Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of an era - okay, just a year

It's been a big year. The boys started school, Amelia's in second grade, Bryan's started a new company and I finished a book, wrote a short story (soon to be published), and - hmmmm, what else did I do? I'm not sure, but a whole year has passed doing it.

One thing I've done is started a writing website for my author-self, but am having trouble maintaining it and blogging here. I may have to think that through some more.

Funny kid story: Jamie solved the Car Talk puzzler the other weekend. He was riding around with Daddy in the car, and the puzzler came on. They both listened to it, and Jamie piped up with,

SPOILER...

"They burned the gas in the truck."

I love my kids. They're weird but cute.

I have to get some work done, but thought I'd check in and say hello. I'm still around, just busy. Leave a comment if you visit so I know you stopped by.

Happy New Year!

No comments: